Around the area of Polykastro you can visit:
- ” Eboinos Komopolis ” was named Goumenissa, not accidentally. An integral part of the inhabitants’ life of wine, and consequently its derivatives (ouzo, tsipouro, and grape), were not simply loved, but they were blessed separately by God as well.
- Monastery of Saint Raphael, Nicholas and Irene
- Two kilometers after Griva, in a peaceful landscape of Paikos, dominates the monastery of the new witnesses Raphael, Nicholas and Irene. It was built in 1992 and houses the miraculous relics of the three new Saints.
- To the north of Griva lies Kastaneri in an excellent natural environment. The name is due, as is evident in the valuable forests of chestnut trees that surround it.
- The Pike Mountain Range
- Wooded slopes, plenty of running water, and recreation areas. Particularly the sites, two Rivers and the Kotza Nere have a unique natural beauty.
- Lake Doirani
- The border region of Lake Doirani with the Skopje state. Picturesque sunsets, traditional fishermen and the fresh waters of the cleanest Greek lake.